Our community is working to make plans to support people during this time. Please see below for a list of resources and programs various organizations are providing. We are updating this list as more information is received.
If you are a business or organization and would like to add your services to this list or if you know of additional programs not listed below, please contact Bridget Feeney, BBBSCI Marketing Coordinator, at email@example.com.
For a full list of resources and programs from the City of Indianapolis, please click here. Please scroll to the bottom of this post for services in Johnson County.
BBBSCI Weekly Youth Newsletter 3/20/2020 can be accessed here.
DONATIONS & VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- IPS District Home Learning Resources: https://myips.org/blog/covid-19/district-home-learning-resources/
- Food support: https://www.indy.gov/activity/covid-19-indy-parks-food-support
- Individual and family support: https://www.indy.gov/activity/covid-19-individual-and-family-food-support
- School district food support: https://www.indy.gov/activity/covid-19-school-district-food-support
- How to access free broadband for students from Spectrum
JOHNSON COUNTY SERVICES AND PROGRAMS:
United Way of Johnson County has created this special website page in an attempt to keep the community updated on the Johnson County health and human services agencies as it relates to the COVID-19 virus. Click here for a list of updates that we have compiled in regards to services for Johnson County residents. This list is updated every day at 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.