Career and College Readiness Program for our Littles
What is Big Futures?
When our Littles enter high school, we continue to support, coach, and provide resources for matches as they work toward graduation. BBBSCI works with community partners to promote career and college readiness for Littles and their families as they explore post-graduation opportunities. High school-aged Littles, along with their Bigs have the opportunity to take part in our Big Futures program activities which prepare them for their graduation from high school and our program.
2019- 2020 Big Futures Program Opportunities:
• A Graduation Kick Off event featuring a Roadtrip Nation screening
• A college prep fair at the Center for Leadership Development
• A visit to Indiana University Bloomington
• A college visit to Ivy Tech and Marian University
• Career Exploration and Networking Night
• An etiquette dinner and lesson
• A professional dress etiquette event
• Scholarship opportunities
• Our annual Celebrate Mentoring event
• A Graduation Gear-Up event for the Class of 2021
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
Each year the Big Futures program culminates in our Celebrate Mentoring Event. Celebrate Mentoring recognizes graduating matches and celebrates the positive impact that mentoring relationships formed at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana have on our mentors, our youth, and our community.
How to get involved
Are you the parent or Big of a high school aged Little? Contact Stephanie Sachs, Manager of Program Events & Partnerships, at email@example.com or
317-472.3709 to learn more about participating in this year's activities.
THANK YOU TO OUR BIG FUTURES SPONSORS